Want something to do while waiting for life to get back to normal? Why not get creative and make your own remix of one of the tracks from Cebratracks latest EP!
Listen to the full EP here or on your favourite streaming service and let your creativity lose! The best tracks will be picked out and be part of Cebratracks next release..
You'll find all information you need, and of course all files for remixing, down below.
Submit your entry before
May 31st, 23:59 CET
- Listen to the full EP and choose one track to remix.
- Read our TERMS AND CONDITIONS please.
- Download the files for that specific track here below.
- Do your thing and make it spark.
- Create a mp3 file of the remix and..
- fill out all the information needed to enter in the competition via the form below.
- Upload the finished mp3 file and..
- SUBMIT! You're now in the competition!
PLEASE NOTE! We know how exciting it is to share ones creativity with others, but please refrain from uploading or sharing your remix with others until the competition is over.
When the winners are announced, and if your entry didn't make it this time, you're more than welcome to share your remix. Don't forget the credits tho 😉
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
By entering this competition you agree to the following:
- All the material on this web site is owned by Pepperbox Recordings and copyright protected.
- You are not permitted to use the files you download from this site in any other way than stated in this contest.
- If you do use the files for another purpose than to make a remix for this competition, you may be held liable for copyright infringement and risk incrimination.
- If you are under the age of 18 years old, you must have written consent from your parent or guardian to enter into this contest.
- If you do not have a written consent, the parent or guardian will be held responsible for your possible actions.
- You will not claim any copyright on your remix as it is only an adaptation on an already existing work.
- You may claim neighbouring rights as an artist and/or musician who contributed to a new recording in the event that your entry gets chosen.
- You will not share any sound material from this competition with others, until this contest is over and the winners are announced. Sharing can be such as, but not limited to; streaming services (e.g. Soundcloud, Bandcamp), uploading to different sharing clients, or social media, etc.
- If your contribution is not announced as one of the selected winners, you are free to share your remix with others in a non commercial purpose. Full credits shall always be present.
- The copyright ownership to all the remixes that come out of this campaign lies with Pepperbox Recordings and Pepperbox Publishing and full approval must always be obtained for commercial use.
- You can only enter the contest with a sounding .mp3 file at the maximum size of 10Mb.
- You guarantee that you provide us with full accurate information and that you have entered a correct email address. If you fail to do so, we will not be able to get in contact and you risk being cut.
- If you fail to deliver your contribution to us before May 31st at 23:59 (EST), you will be cut from the competition. E-mail time stamp applies.
- If you are one of the selected winners, you will shortly after announcement receive an email with an inquiry to provide us a full resolution, 24bit, 44,1kHz wave file, or equivalent.
- The file has to be delivered within 5 days from announcement.
- If you are not able to provide us with the file within the time span, we won’t be able to guarantee you to be part of the official release.
- We reserve the full right to chose the entries that we consider to be most interesting and creative. We also take in account what will suit the overall feeling of the upcoming release.
- We reserve the right to waive any and all circumstances beyond our control.
- We are not responsible for Internet providers and possible technical problems of Internet services that may arise. Nor for uneven broadband speed or bandwidth or other unforeseen event that may cause problems for participants.